Turns out youtube is a mine of knowledge just wanting to be excavated. Specially for someone who really needs to see the process and not just read about it.
I had no idea how to use the sanitizing stuff, even after ready the very unclear directions. Luckily this video came to the rescue.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S8Lwj-Pdl_U&feature=youtube_gdata_player
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S8Lwj-Pdl_U&feature=youtube_gdata_player
I am also looking at other videos to find when I need to bottle and what different stages of fermentation look like.
I also fund a couple of forums which where very informative. It was like meeting a bunch of people who are all doing the thing you want to do and you don’t need to worry about seeming stupid because they cannot really see your face.
How much yeast do you really need?
http://www.homebrewtalk.com/f39/how-much-yeast-do-you-really-need-90867/
http://www.homebrewtalk.com/f39/how-much-yeast-do-you-really-need-90867/
There were books online. This one is basically a book disguised as a website. This one is my favorite.
http://www.howtobrew.com/section1/chapter11-1.html
http://www.howtobrew.com/section1/chapter11-1.html
Two of my favorite youtube channels:
No comments:
Post a Comment